FAQ 

TOP 7 QUESTIONS WE HEAR
Can you work with our international offices?

We have worked with individuals in Paris, London, and Brazil. Our SMS-based model allows us to work your organization, policy holders, or individuals anywhere on the planet given SMS capability. 

 

How long a commitment do you require?

Our protocols are 90 days in length. We can extend the engagement 

 

What about costs?

We have over a decade of actually using our protocols with real people in the real world. Our programs are results driven. What this means is that if the client engages up to a specific touchpoint, we charge 48%, you only pay the remaining 52% if we produce the agreed upon results. If we do not deliver, then you don't pay an additional dime. 

 

Is my personal data secure?

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.

 

Is what we talk about 100% confidential?

You will only be communicating directly with your health coach.

 

Will I be assigned my own personal coach?

Yes. Each individual is assigned her or his own personal health coach. 

 

How often will we meet?
We have worked with many people to achieve short and long-term goals some of whom we have never met in person.  In a digital world, relationships can and do exist in very new ways. Health coaching can and does occur in person, via email, or SMS. Most of our programs are delivered via SMS efficiently, cost effectively and efficiently. You will have access to your coach via text or email. Our program is designed for daily contact between health coach and individual.